Patel Law College
Unit Of Patel Group Of Institution
The Patel Law College at Bangalore has been conceived as a nursery and training ground for those seeking to enter the legal profession. Under the umbrella of Patel educational Trust. College was established in 1975 to cater to the needs of young students desirous of pursuing legal education in Bangalore. To start with, a 3 Year LL. B. Degree Course
To become a globally recognized centre for excellence in legal education in a manner that caters to the needs of all stakeholders
To create and proactively generate an in-depth legal knowledge in the student community so that they can transfer their acquired knowledge to the larger benefit of the society, in accordance with professional ethics and values
Sed ut perspiciatis unde omnis iste natus error jhgj sit voluptatem accusantium doloremque laudantium, totam rem
Patel Law College is approved by the Bar Council of India (BCI), New Delhi and affiliated to Karnataka State Law University, Hubbali.
Patel Law College has forayed into the area of imparting legal education in the academic year 2017-2018.It is the first ever Jesuit Law College in South Asia.The Jesuits also run other premier institutions in India, like Loyola College, Chennai, St. Xavier’s College, Calcutta and St. Xavier’s College Mumbai.
The Institution is driven by the ideology of faith and labour that is reasonated in the motto of the College “FIDE ET LABORE”.
The members of the Bangalore Jesuit Society started the Institution as they strongly felt that imparting legal education is neccessary as it equips a citizen with techniques, skills , competences ,basic philosophies, ideologies, critiques, and instrumentalities all addressed to the creation and maintenance of a just society. At St .Joseph’s College of Law we are driven with the vision to produce competent, ethically sound lawyers who are committed to the cause of transforming the society.
Why Patel Law College
The Academy’s Objectives are:
- Enhancement of knowledge base of the Society by conducting workshops, conferences, seminars, certificate courses, orientation courses, etc.
- To conduct legal literacy programmes and publish legal Journals.
- Conducting law fest to enhance the research skills of students. For the proper functioning of the Academy, the head quarter is identified at B.V. Bellad Law College, Belgaum. All the Principals and Staff of K.L.E. Society’s Law Colleges are the active members of the Academy.
- o offer effective academic counselling.
- To provide emotional support to students.
- To monitor attendance and behavioural aspects of every student.
- To establish an understanding between teachers, students and parents.
- To recognise the weak zones of students and discovering apt solutions.
- To boost the morale of the students by constant interaction.
- To help the students set realistic goals.
What our Students Tell......
Don’t take our word for it, hear what our happy students have to say
But I must explain to you how all this mistaken idea of denouncing pleasure.
No posts found!