Patel Law College
Unit Of Patel Group Of Institution
The Patel Law College at Bangalore has been conceived as a nursery and training ground for those seeking to enter the legal profession. Under the umbrella of Patel educational Trust. College was established in 1975 to cater to the needs of young students desirous of pursuing legal education in Bangalore. To start with, a 3 Year LL. B. Degree Course
To establish a pioneering law college that stands at the forefront of legal education, driven by commitment to excellence, justice and innovation. Our vision is to cultivate a dynamic learning environment where aspiring legal minds are nurtured, empowered and equipped to become compassionate, ethical and globally conscious lawyers.
Nurturing legal excellence, ethical leadership and social justice through innovative education, dedicated to shaping the next generation of legal professionals committed to upholding the rule of law and advancing global equity.
Sed ut perspiciatis unde omnis iste natus error jhgj sit voluptatem accusantium doloremque laudantium, totam rem
Bachelor’s Degree Program
5 years BA, LLB
5 years, B.COM, LLB
Bachelor’s Degree Program
3 years, , LLB
Patel Law College – Offers Law Courses (3 years LLB & 5 YEARS B.Com LLB) that are approved by the Bar Council of India and is affiliated to Karnataka State Law University (KSLU).
We are dedicated to providing worldwide legal education. Patel Law College is a leader and innovator in legal education, as well as a vibrant learning environment that promotes ideas, quality, and intellectual interchange.
The law college’s primary goals are to evolve and provide students with comprehensive and interdisciplinary legal education that is socially relevant. We seek to disseminate legal knowledge and its role in natural growth. We try to mold our students into change agents while also providing them with the knowledge they need to handle the challenges of the new millennium.
We provide world-class legal education with all modern amenities, as well as training in business laws, patent laws, cyber laws, space laws, and environmental laws via specialized courses. We also connect with the judiciary, defining new trends in the legal system, as well as networking with other institutions, government agencies, non-governmental organizations, and voluntary groups to provide our students with hands-on experience.
Why Patel Law College
The Academy’s Objectives are:
- Enhancement of knowledge base of the Society by conducting workshops, conferences, seminars, certificate courses, orientation courses, etc.
- To conduct legal literacy programmes and publish legal Journals.
- Conducting law fest to enhance the research skills of students. For the proper functioning of the Academy, the head quarter is identified at B.V. Bellad Law College, Belgaum. All the Principals and Staff of K.L.E. Society’s Law Colleges are the active members of the Academy.
- o offer effective academic counselling.
- To provide emotional support to students.
- To monitor attendance and behavioural aspects of every student.
- To establish an understanding between teachers, students and parents.
- To recognise the weak zones of students and discovering apt solutions.
- To boost the morale of the students by constant interaction.
- To help the students set realistic goals.
Welcome to Patel Group of Institutions, Bangalore. As the founder and Chairman of the group, I’m thrilled to see the growth and success of these institutions in the past two decades. Despite challenges, I never gave up on my dream of providing quality education to the community. What started as one institute with one department has grown into a respected name in education. Work hard and take advantage of opportunities to achieve great success. Best of luck in your academic pursuits and as alumni of the Patel Group of Institutions.
Assistant Professor (Law)
Dr.Moon Moon Malik
What our Students Tell......
Don’t take our word for it, hear what our happy students have to say
"Enroll now and shape your legal career at Patel Law College. Admissions open for aspiring law students. Apply today!"
No posts found!